Our Policy Privacy
At Kitchen Traditions, your privacy is our main concern. This policy explains how we look after your personal information. We encourage you to read it carefully to understand how we manage your data.
What information do we collect from you?
Here’s the kind of information we gather:
- When you fill out forms on our website, like registering, subscribing to our services, or asking for more services.
- We keep a record if you reach out & correspond with us.
- Sometimes, we might ask you to take part in surveys for our research, but it’s up to you whether you want to participate.
- We keep track of transactions you complete through our site and the fulfillment of your orders.
- We also record some information about your visits to our site, such as your location, traffic data, and other communication data.
We may collect information like IP addresses, types of operating systems, and browser styles from your devices. This helps us manage our systems and provide statistical data for our advertisers. This data does not identify anyone personally.
How do we deal with your personal data?
We may need to send your data around the world as we use it in the ways described in this policy. By giving us your data, you’re agreeing to this. Please note that while we do our best to protect your data, sending information over the internet isn’t completely safe. We have strict procedures and security in place to try and stop unauthorised access once we do receive your data.
How do we use your information?
We use the data we collect in several ways, such as:
- To personalize our website for you.
- To give you information, products, or services that you’ve asked for or we think you might like.
- To meet our contractual obligations from any agreements between us.
- To let you use interactive features of our services if you want to.
- To keep you updated on changes to our services.
Sharing your information
We might share your data with:
- Our Corporate Group, including any subsidiaries and our parent company.
- Third parties who help us with business operations.
- In certain cases, we might have to reveal personal information to third parties.
- If our business is involved in a transaction like being bought or sold, potential buyers or sellers might see your data.
- Sometimes, we have to share data to meet legal requirements, enforce our contracts, and protect our rights and property and those of our clients and others.
- Occasionally, we get requests for data from police and other enforcement agencies. If it’s legal, we’ll share your data with them.
We may update this policy occasionally, so we suggest you check it every time you visit our site.